Oxford Urban Wildlife Group welcomes new members.
Please note that, in order to comply with our obligations to reduce the spread of Covid-19, booking for events is now essential.
Please email email@example.com to register for an event, so that we are able to manage numbers. The site continues to be open to members and we ask you to have sensitivity to others who may be socially distancing.
Read our Updated Covid-19 Advice for Members for full details of how the government restrictions affect your membership.
You can join us for just £5 a year, £8 for the whole family, or full concessions are available – please see application form for details.
Members of Oxford Urban Wildlife Group receive a range of benefits:
- Visit Boundary Brook Nature Reserve throughout the year
- Free entry to all our specialist training courses (typical saving: £30 for a one-day hedgelaying course)
- Benefit from great discounts on products for nature lovers, including plants, trees & outdoor equipment
- Take part in guided walks and other activities to explore our local environment
- Participate in botanical and bird surveys (experience not essential)
- Learn new skills, either informally on site or by attending formal training courses
- Meet fellow nature lovers and keep fit at Boundary Brook – our free ‘green-gym’!
- Have your say on the future of Boundary Brook Nature Reserve with voting rights at the AGM.
Click the ‘Join Us/Renew’ button below to become a member
The pond-dipping was really good. I was really happy because I caught three newts. One of them looked like it had half a dragon’s head.
Xanthe, SS Mary and St John pupil