Oxford Urban Wildlife Group welcomes new members.
You can join us for just £5 a year, or £8 for the whole family.
Members of Oxford Urban Wildlife Group receive a range of benefits:
- Visit Boundary Brook Nature Park throughout the year
- Free entry to all our specialist training courses (typical saving: £30 for a one-day hedgelaying course)
- Benefit from great discounts on products for nature lovers, including plants, trees & outdoor equipment
- Take part in guided walks and other activities to explore our local environment
- Participate in botanical and bird surveys (experience not essential)
- Learn new skills, either informally on site or by attending formal training courses
- Meet fellow nature lovers and keep fit at Boundary Brook – our free ‘green-gym’!
- Have your say on the future of Boundary Brook Nature Park with voting rights at the AGM.
Click the ‘Join Us/Renew’ button below to become a member.
The pond-dipping was really good. I was really happy because I caught three newts. One of them looked like it had half a dragon’s head.
Xanthe, SS Mary and St John pupil