Oxford Urban Wildlife Group welcomes new members.
Please note that, due to the Coronavirus restrictions currently in place, we have had to suspend all events at Boundary Brook Nature Park. However, the site remains open to members who follow social distancing guidelines.
Read our Updated Covid-19 Advice for Members for full details of how the government restrictions affect your membership.
You can join us for just £5 a year, or £8 for the whole family.
Members of Oxford Urban Wildlife Group receive a range of benefits:
- Visit Boundary Brook Nature Park throughout the year
- Free entry to all our specialist training courses (typical saving: £30 for a one-day hedgelaying course)
- Benefit from great discounts on products for nature lovers, including plants, trees & outdoor equipment
- Take part in guided walks and other activities to explore our local environment
- Participate in botanical and bird surveys (experience not essential)
- Learn new skills, either informally on site or by attending formal training courses
- Meet fellow nature lovers and keep fit at Boundary Brook – our free ‘green-gym’!
- Have your say on the future of Boundary Brook Nature Park with voting rights at the AGM.
Click the ‘Join Us/Renew’ button below to become a member
The pond-dipping was really good. I was really happy because I caught three newts. One of them looked like it had half a dragon’s head.
Xanthe, SS Mary and St John pupil